The scientific publishing process can be:
- Time consuming
- Full of formatting woes
- Very slow
LabArchives and Qeios have teamed up to take on this process. These two products streamline both parts of the equation (inquiry/analysis and publication) to empower researchers and put their findings to work faster.
And the best part? You can use both platforms for free (LabArchives, Qeios)
Here’s what the LabArchives x Qeios process looks like….
- Step 1: Collect, organize and analyze data with LabArchives easy to use platform.
- Step 2: Quickly and securely share data with collaborators in your lab or half a world away.
- Step 3: Once your data is ready for publication, import it directly form LabArchives to Qeios.
- Step 4: Cross reference and get on-demand feedback from the research community.
- Step 5: Format consistent and beautiful papers quickly with intuitive Qeios tools.
- Publish without delay!
LabArchives and Qeios make it easy for researchers to properly document and cross-reference their work. After all, decreasing uncertainty and promoting reproducibility might just be the name of the game in 2020.